Sweet Nina’s Brownie Recipe
Description: Kickass blocks of heaven!
Yield: One 9’’x13’’ pan
- Butter - 1 ½ cups
- Gran. Sugar - 3 cups
- Vanilla Extract - 2 tsp.
- Eggs - 7 whole
- Flour - 1 ¼ cups
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder - 1 ¼ cups
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Nuts/Choc. Chips - 1lb.
Method of Prep:
- In saucepan over medium heat melt butter combine sugar until dissolved. It should start to boil and look super cool.
- Once it’s done boiling to awesomeness let it cool
- When it’s cooler than molten lava add in chocolate chips
- Once it’s even cooler add eggs one at a time until incorporated
- Add that vanilla
- Then whisk in those dry ingredients
- Spread that batter into a buttered and floured pan
- Bake at 350’’ till a knife runs clean through it
Date Added: 10.07.13